Bologna Autostazione Operating Policy 01/05/2022
Conditions of access and use by carriers
Last modified 12 April 2022
In order to access the Bus Station and use its services, scheduled carriers must submit their request by email to email@example.com.
Carriers that do not hold regular line authorisation from the competent authorities and bodies are not allowed to enter the Bus Station.
In order to request authorization, carriers must send to the bus station:
- Customer data model (Annex 2) duly completed and signed by the legal representative
- Copy in ".pdf" format of the valid identity document of the legal representative
- Schedule of operations including data relating to each journey (origin, destination, times and dates/frequencies)
- Copy in ".pdf" format of the operating licences of the MLP routes issued by the competent bodies (only for carriers with MLP services and non-LPT scheduled services)
- Copy in ".pdf" format of the operating authorisations of LPT services issued by the granting body (only for carriers with LPT services)
Carriers must also inform the bus station of the use of vehicles:
- articulated vehicles
- with attached trolley appendix
In case of incomplete or incorrect compilation, Autostazione will inform the applicant of what is missing and will not issue the authorization until all the required documents have been fully received.
Upon receipt of the request for access authorization complete with all the information and documents requested, the bus station will draft the contract within 30 calendar days and send it to the transport operator, who must return a copy duly signed, stamped and dated.
Annex 3 is the contract outline that will be sent to the transport operators.
With the request for authorization, the carrier declares to have fully read and accepted all the provisions of the PIA, as it is an integral part of the contract that will be signed between the bus station and the carrier.
Autostazione declines any responsibility in terms of false authorizations by carriers.
An online section is available on the site for booking parking spaces for non-regular transport service carriers (tourist and occasional services - NOL).
- Update - Bologna Autostazione Operating Policy 01/05/2022
- Update - Bologna Autostazione Operating Policy 29/7/2020
- PIA - Prosetto informativo Autostazione
- All. 1 - Autostazione piantina
- All. 2 - Client Information Form
- All. 3 - AUTHORISATION
- All. 4 - Foglio Reclami
- All. 5 - Regolamento Srl 2019